- Where are the Application Forms?
- What are Information Channels?
- What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- What type of documentation is required?
- What type of approval is required (Authority)?
- What are the Fee/Tax/Levies/Hire rates?
- What is the payment mechanism?
- What is the process details (work flow description)?
- What will be the Turn Around Time?
- What will be the Delivery Mechanism?
- Where is the Grievance / Complaint can be recorded?
- Are rates pertain to clock hour or else?
- What are the non-agriculture rates?
- For how many hours a bulldozer can be booked?
- What is the time required for leveling of one acre?
- When does the bulldozer hour start?
|Where are the Application Forms?||Top|
|At unit supervisor’s office at Tehsils level, and at Assistant Agricultural Engineer (Field) office at District Headquarter (Download Application Form)|
|What are Information Channels?||Top|
|Any of the above offices throughout Punjab.|
|What is the Eligibility Criteria?||Top|
|Any farmer/citizen, resident of Punjab. Holding some piece of agriculture land (ownership or leased).|
|What type of documentation is required?||Top|
|Only the land possession document i.e. “Fard Milkiat” or proof of any lease.|
|What type of approval is required (Authority)?||Top|
|Approval of the concerned office is sufficient for carrying out the agricultural work. For non-agricultural work, sanction from higher office is required.|
|What are the Fee/Tax/Levies/Hire rates?||Top|
Rs. 560/- per machine hour for small farmers.
|What is the payment mechanism?||Top|
|To get challan form from office duly filled.
To deposit into govt. treasury/ National Bank.
|What is the process details (work flow description)?||Top|
|The challan of deposited amount will be retained at the office and entered on “Priority Register”.
To remain in contact with the office till the bulldozer is spared from earlier job.
|What will be the Turn Around Time?|
|What will be the Delivery Mechanism?||Top|
|Bulldozer to be shifted by marching in nearby locality.
To be transported on loader/ truck in remote areas, on prescribed charges.
|Where is the Grievance / Complaint can be recorded?||Top|
|The concerned offices at tehsil / district Level
The agricultural engineer of the concerned division
The director, agricultural engineering of the concerned region
The director general agriculture (field) Punjab, Lahore
|Are rates pertain to clock hour or else?||Top|
|These pertain to the Meter hour, fitted over the bulldozer duly sealed, to be checked by the farmer daily till completion of his booking.|
|What are the non-agriculture rates?||Top|
|Rs. 2750/- per hour & diesel will be provided by the department and Rs.1280/- per hour alongwith supply of diesel by the user|
|For how many hours, a bulldozer can be booked?||Top|
|No limit, except a maximum of 500 hours in an year, extendable under special circumstances, by the higher authority.|
|What is the time required for leveling of one acre?||Top|
|Average time for a cultivated land = 4 to 5 hours;
For new Development of Waste Land = 10 to 15 hours.
|When does the bulldozer hour start?||Top|
|Right from the start of the engine of bulldozers, whether standing idle or operational.|