- Where are the Application Forms available?
- What are Information Channels?
- What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- What type of documentation is required?
- What type of approval is required (Authority)?
- What are the Fee/Tax/Levies/Hire rates?
- What is the payment mechanism?
- What is the process details (work flow description)?
- What will be the Turn Around Time?
- What will be the Delivery Mechanism?
- Where is the grievance / complaint can be recorded?
- What is resistivity meter?
- To what extent the prediction is correct?
- How much area required for ERM survey?
- In what type of land, survey is possible?
|Where are the Application Forms available?||Top|
|From any office of the Assistant Agricultural Engineer of the district concerned.
(Download Application Form)
|What are Information Channels?||Top|
Agriculture helpline 0800-17000 (free of charges).
|What is the Eligibility Criteria?||Top|
|Any farmer possessing his land.|
|What type of documentation is required?||Top|
|Nil, except the application form.|
|What type of approval is required (Authority)?||Top|
|The Assistant Agricultural Engineer (W.D)/Incharge of the district.|
|What are the Fee/Tax/Levies/ Hire rates?||Top|
|Rs.3900/- for each survey for agricultural purpose.
Rs.5070/- for each survey for non-agriculture/ commercial purposes.
|What is the payment mechanism?||Top|
|Getting bank challan form, duly filled in from the office and depositing into govt. treasury / national bank.|
|What is the process details (work flow description)?||Top|
|Depositing back the challan (after remittance) to the office and awaitiing the turn.
Presence of farmer at site on the survey occasion.
Obtaining survey result in 3-4 days time.
|What will be the Turn Around Time?||Top|
|What will be the Delivery Mechanism?|
|Accompany the Resistivity Meter / instruments by the officer incharge of survey, himself under his responsibility.|
|Where is the grievance / complaint can be recorded?||Top|
|The agricultural engineer (Well Drilling) of the region concerned.
The director, agricultural engineering of the region concerned.
The director general agriculture (field) Punjab, Lahore.
|What is resistivity meter?||Top|
|An electronic instrument, to work on the principal of finding out resistance of the deep ground water layer.|
|To what extent the prediction is correct?||Top|
|From 80-85 % correct assessment assured.|
|How much area required for ERM survey?||Top|
|About 200 meter each side from survey point/site.|
|In what type of land, survey is possible?||Top|
|Without any building / road, dry land, free of any high voltage wires / poles.|